Find Us On Facebook
Price Quote Link Button
Home Navigation Button
Membership Navigation Button
About Us Navigation Button
Contact Us Navigation Button
Vet Locator Navigation Button
Provider Corner Navigation Button
My Account Navigation Button
Allowing you to provide your pet with quality veterinarian health care is EZ Pet Check's primary goal. With EZ Pet Check, you can take your pet to any licensed veterinarian in the U.S. and receive top-quality veterinarian care, giving your loved one the life they deserve.

An EZ Pet Check Membership costs less than most insurance plans and handles all routine and long-term care. Insurance companies often tell you what care you are able to provide and a time frame of when it is acceptable to do so.

With EZ Pet Check, all of that has been changed. With an EZ Pet Check Membership you can go to any veterinarian you choose and 75% of the Invoice is paid directly to the veterinarian. You are only responsible for 25% of the Invoice when you go to the veterinarian. It really is that simple.

EZ Pet Check is an insurance alternative that gives you peace of mind knowing that your fur-family has the coverage they need with
No Red Tape.
No Deductible

With EZ Pet Check, there is no deductible that you have to meet each year. When you go to the veterinarian you only pay 25%.

$15,000 Annual Maximum

 

All members receive up to $15,000 total Per Year Per Pet. A Premium Membership is for a Term of 1 Year.

 

No Claim Limits

 

With an EZ Pet Check Premium Membership, there are No Claim Limits. We trust that our Members know when their pet must go to the veterinarian, so we leave the decision to you without a limit.

*Some restrictions do apply. See Membership Agreement for full details

No Networks

As a Member of the Premium Membership, you can take your pet to any licensed Veterinarian in the U.S.; This allows you to choose the provider that you feel most comfortable with. In order to use Veterinarian Direct Pay the provider must accept payments through the VISA network.

Easy Claims Processing

After your visit is complete you will need to send the detailed Invoice to EZ Pet Check. Most providers will email or fax this for you after payment has been made. Once it is received your claim will be completed.
Pre-Existing Conditions Accepted - Optional Coverage
Pre-Existing Coverage is Available Starting At $15/Mo Per Pet that elects this coverage

If your pet has been diagnosed or is showing symptoms of a pre-existing condition, they can still be covered with EZ Pet Check. After 90 days,
your pet can be covered for up to $2,000 per year for care of a pre-existing condition that they have. With a Premium Membership your pet would be covered for routine care and medications for their condition.
Surgical Procedures and Chemotherapy for Pre-Existing Conditions Do Not Qualify.
75% Coverage

EZ Pet Check has been changing the way Members provide care to their fur families since 2014. With an EZ Pet Check Premium Membership, 75% of the amount due will be paid directly to the veterinarian. You only pay the remaining 25%.

Coverage includes Wellness Exams, Dental Cleanings, Labwork, X-Rays, Accident/Illness Care, Followup Visits, and Prescribed Medications, and More.

*See below for details on what's not covered
Veterinarian Direct Pay

All Members receive
Veterinarian Direct Pay. Veterinarian Direct Pay pays the covered portion (75%) directly to your veterinarian at the time of service so you don't have to wait for reimbursement.
No Medical Records Required For Enrollment

EZ Pet Check does not require Medical Records for enrollment. If it is determined after enrollment that a Medical Record is needed, it will be requested at that time.
30 Day Waiting Period

To make sure we have enough time to fully activate your Membership and to help prevent fraud, there is a 30 day waiting period for all new members who enroll. All claims filed after your 30 Day Waiting Period must be for care received after the waiting period ended.
Covered Medications

Prescription medications for your pet can be expensive. If your pet suffers from an allergic reaction or has a chronic condition that requires ongoing care, the cost of these medications can quickly add up. A Premium Membership will cover 75% of qualified prescription medication up to $1,500/year.
Click Here To Watch A Brief Video
About How EZ Pet Check Works!
242 W. Main St #235
Hendersonville, TN 37075
(877) 615-2021
© Copyright 2022 EZ Pet Check LLC